You like?

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Day

JOB INTERVIEWS, OHHHHH SNAP, 2 JOB INTERVIEWS!!!!!


This video explains best my emotions after having received an email/phone call for two job interviews this Tuesday....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEu9JgGX2Mc


Notice the uncontrollable joy, the insanity in laughter and the hurt-your-mouth kind of wide, constant smile. I love it when I feel appreciated and hearing that I have two job interviews with 2 different but well known companies was outstanding! Can you feel it?!!!


I'm so excited. If I get one, I'll get to stay where I am at in Utah. However, if I am employed at the other, I have to move many states away. Which doesn't bother too much because I'll have family near but not too near. (Wink.) This one is with a very reputable company, that's never going out of business and is known globally. So, the move would be worth it, even though it's a contract position, to get my foot in the door. So we shall see, what we shall see. Si.








No comments:

Post a Comment